Wednesday 19 January 2011

More grunge pages

Hi
Here's another couple of pages. The first is titled 'Vintage memories' The stamp is from a Paperbag Studio set called giggle. I used distress inks to both stamp and colour the image. I also used them to stamp the background using a flower stamp from Darkroom door. The paper flowers are from Prima and leaves were punched with an a L-Elm leaf punch.

Second is titled 'Wish you were here' and when I saw this 'advert' stamp at Tanda stamps and me here in Cornwall I thought it would be perfect! I used Caran DE Arche wax crayons to water colour the image on 300gsm waterford paper, mounted it on to a background on which I stamped SU script and 'postcard' with distress inks. Added a grungeboard heart and a Prima flower and Voila! Four down six to go!
Thanks for stopping by
hugs joy xx


 

 
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

crafty creations said...

Fabulous pages Joy - the bottom one is my favourite - and I get first pick LOL

Hugs Hilda

Shairon said...

Gosh Joy. Your art journey is taking you to new and exciting places! I'm loving the latest stage and can't wait to see more.xx

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous pages Joy love the colours x

Zoechaos said...

Is there no end to your skills and talents Joy these are fabulous grungy pages, love them. XOXO Zoe

jackiescrafts said...

Two more fabulous pages Joy, I love them both

Hugs Jackie x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages Joy, i love them brilliant work on the backgrounds too
hugs June

Andrea said...

Gorgeous pages Joy,so glad i'm in this swap,love em all
xxx

Von said...

Oh Joy your pages are looking wonderful :)

sam21ski said...

Another great couple of pages Joy, love the stamps you've used, and yes the cornish one does seem very fitting!!!

Craft is a Blessing said...

Saw these in the flesh...gorgeous!