Monday 28 June 2010

Two Tags

Hi
Finally! These are the remaining two tags in a set of three for a swap at Hels forum. It sure took me long enough and I was worried I'd miss the deadline! Just made it!
The pink one was inspired by a stunning card I saw on Isa Norris's blog and I have practically cased it. I used distress inks, then streaked on some gesso with a brush with had been dipped in water, stuck on some torn book pages and gesso'd these the same way. Stamped the diamond pattern ( from Aud ) the added the embossed image of a bottle which is one of a set - sorry I can't remember where from. Then I stamped and embossed with gold the little images from Banana Frog also their word which you can hardly see in the photo. The card I used was whisper white from SU and Kraft from Bazzil.

The blue tag was coloured with distress inks and stamped with a little 'script' stamp and a grunge corner from Stemplglede. I tore and glued on some distressed book paper and also used some for the scroll. Then I stamped and cut out the bottle and stuck it down with silicone gel. Then finally added a piece of lace.
Thanks for stopping by xx
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

shaz earl said...

Fabulous tags Joy... hope i get one xx

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Joy! Hope I get one! x

crafty creations said...

Stunning tags Joy - love the way you've brought all the elements you've used together

x Hilda

sam21ski said...

Fab couple of tags Joy, love the rolled up script on the bottom one xxxxx

Hope you're ok after all that's happened recently

Take care - Sam xxx

Minxy said...

WOW Joy these are awsomely stunning, love them both but the second just has the edge for me... nice to see you getting inky xx

mommabear said...

Wow thease are fabulous tags Just love them

Hels Sheridan said...

I got these under my pillow and I stroke them every night before I go to sleep...mwhahahahahaha... I see a fair few Angels want one... mmm, shall I be nice and part with them??? Love them loads hunny xx

ju said...

Seriously gorgeous tags!!