Saturday 27 October 2012

Hello I'm back after enjoying cruising the Med and Black sea on the P&O ship Azura with my hubby Glen. I had problems downloading CAP2, but the lovely guys at Serif were on hand to help and it is now successfully installed, one actually talked me through 'fixing' my wireless adaptor and now my lappy is running better and faster!!! I also installed Photo projects 2 and used 'cutouts' digi kit for my first page in my photo book. Thanks for looking, I'll be checking out your blogs soon hugs Joy xx

5 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Your photo book will be fabulous Joy if this first page is anything to go by. Have lots of fun creating it especially now your laptop is sorted

Thanks for visiting my blog I look forward to seeing your pouch that tut is really easy to follow

Jackie x

Shairon said...

Glad you are all sorted now with your Serif software Joy. A lovely start to your photo book. Can't wait to see more! x

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back Joy. Pleased to hear you had a great time. Super photos and LO.
Hugs,
Florence x

Lesley said...

Lovely pics Joy and glad you had a great holiday! Looking forward to seeing some more pages when you do them xx

crafty creations said...

Fabulous pages Joy and well done on getting sorted with Serif xx hilda