Wednesday 1 August 2012

The Cupboard Trilogy # 2nd challenge

Hi
It's a new month and a new challenge from The Cupboard Trilogy. The theme is EMBOSSING. It can be heat embossing or dry embossing. There are three categories, Card, scrapbbook page and digi scrapbook page. Please pop over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the design team have been up to and join in with us. As a member of the digi scrapbook design team, I was a little nervous when I saw the challenge set for us was embossing. How on earth do I digitally emboss? Luckily I found a tutorial and it took me several attempts as it was'nt easy, but eventually I got the hang of it. Digi heat embossing? Now that would be a challenge!
The handsome guy in the photo belongs to my stepson and has a lovely life with his lady friends down on the farm ( actually it's a small holding - but that doesn't sound right ) lol.
Thanks for stopping by
hugs Joy xxx

5 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Great LO Joy and I love your digital embossing

Jackie x

Shairon said...

How clever, Joy! Great piece for the challenge and that embossing is amazing! xx

crafty creations said...

A fantastic piece of work Joy - love the embossing

Lesley said...

Fab LO Joy and well done for mastering digi embossing! xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy. Brilliant!!!! I love this. What a fab image and sentiment. Have a wonderful weekend.
Regards Florence xx