Wednesday 8 August 2012

Holiday Bag

Hello

Next month hubby and me are off on a cruise. I made this bag to take on excursions, it's nice and roomy without being too large. The PDF pattern by noodlehead and be found at http://www.noodle-head.com/2011/03/241-tote-pattern.html. I love the washi tape fabric I used on the handle, sides and pocket, I was lucky to get the last half yard from a shop in the US. I'm really getting hooked on making bags and I'm looking forward to making my next one, but today my yarn I've been waiting for has arrived so I'm going to try and knit me a cardi. So watch this space lol.
Thanks for stopping by
hugs Joy


5 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Your bag is lovely Joy and I'm so pleased your yarn has finally arrived

Jackie x

crafty creations said...

I love this one Joy and the fabric you've chosen is gorgeous - so freash looking and ideal for your cruise

Lesley said...

Beautiful bag Joy, just right for your hols! I love the colour! xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bag Joy. Love the fabric and the design, especailly the handles. Mmmm!! Like those.
Regards Florence xx

Shairon said...

Ooh, scrumptious, Joy! You'll certainly cut a dash with that bag on your cruise!