Tuesday 17 May 2011

Introducing......AJ

Hello
Thought you would like to meet this little cutie. His name is AJ, a Newfoundland puppy, he's almost 9 weeks old and belongs to my grandson Aaron who's not long returned from Afghanistan. Aaron will be able to take him back to Colchester in a couple of weeks and AJ will come home again when he is deployed.
Taking the photos wasn't easy as AJ is so black the detail is lost and when he did decide to sit and pose, I wasn't ready!! So he moved off again! It was hard work especially as he was a toe nipper!
Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy the piccies xx


 

 


All eyes on the treat drawer ( with Millie 15yrs )
 

 

 


Crashed out!
 
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Zoechaos said...

He is adorable and I'll bet a hand full. So glad your grandson is home safely you must all be relived. XOXO Zoe

crafty creations said...

OMG he is gorgeous - I'm sure he's found a wonderful friend in Aaron - hugs to them all x Hilda

mommabear said...

Joy he is beautiful just like a teddy bear and Aaron is cute too

Shairon said...

He's gorgeous Joy! Going to be a big dog I think! I see he wasted no time in recognising the treat drawer so a bright little boy for 9 weeks!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable. I agree with Alison he is just like a teddy bear. I am so pleased to hear Aaron is home safely. Thanks for sharing
Regards Florence.

Hels Sheridan said...

oh I am in lurve... he is adorable... so cute!!! I wanna cuddle x

thekathrynwheel said...

Ah! They are both so cute :-)

jackiescrafts said...

Hi is gorgeous Joy, he will certainly keep Aaron on his toes. He wasted no time in learning which is the treat drawer

Hugs Jackie x

sam21ski said...

What a cutie. I expect by the next set of photos he will have grown quite a bit xx

Sam xxx

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/