Thursday 16 December 2010

Herb and my first Easel card!

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Hi
A couple of Christmas cards to share, the first is Herb from WOJ stamps I love this snowman enjoying his cuppa. I stamped him with memento onyx black ink and coloured him with copic markers. The papers are a digi download from the Nitwits collection, 'simplejoys'

Sorry I can't remember where I got the stamp for the easel card, it's one I bought last Christmas, again coloured with copics and papers are 'simplejoys' digi download. 'Merry Christmas is a Magnolia stamp. There were others but being the ninkumpoop I am, forgot to photograph them!! Thank you for stopping by
hugs Joy xx

4 comments:

shaz earl said...

2 gorgeous card Joy love the easel card xx

Zoechaos said...

Lovely cards Joy great easel card! xx Zoe

Shairon said...

Great cards Joy. I especially love the little mice!

sam21ski said...

More lovely cards Joy xxx