Thursday 15 July 2010

A Little Hanging

Hi
Here is my third 'Home' swap for the Lots to Do ( revisited) forum. It started off as a postcard and grew into a little hanging. Stamps used are from Magnolia and coloured with WS crayons on water colour paper. Embellishments are epoxy ones I've had for ages and never thought I'd use them but I think they suited this purpose quite well. I also got out my mini sewing machine and added some stitching. Sorry the photo is not up to scratch, looks a bit blurry on the right but it's fine in reality. As usual I'm a tad late - deadline is today - Oops! but dear Zoe our lovely host as forgiven me. thank you Zoe and thank you all for visiting and leaving your comments, they are always appreciated
hugs Joy xx
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Joy this is outstanding, well your work always is and all three of the swaps just well worth waiting for. xx Zoe

Hels Sheridan said...

GORGEOUS!!!! this is divine Joy x

Stephanie said...

What a fabulous project Joy - mini piece of art! Enjoy your weekend, Steph x

crafty creations said...

Wow Joy this is simply beautiful

xx Hilda

sam21ski said...

Love this hanger Joy, the images are fab and all fit so well together xxx

mommabear said...

Another fabulous card Joy xx
alison