Thursday 3 September 2009

First Christmas Card


Hi
Love this image of Herb enjoying his cuppa ( from WOJ) . I have coloured him using my copics. The papers are BG Wassail. I die cut the snowflakes with my Cuttlebug to which added some gold stickles. 'Joy' was in a set from Flourishes and I used my Cricut and Nesties for the circles. Border is a MS lace doiley punch. Now, I have had a dickens of a job trying to load this picture, I will proceed to try again! Success! apparently Blogger didn't like my first choice of photo - told me it was a bad image! So you'll have to put up with this one, which isn't as bad!! Thanks for stopping by xx

18 comments:

Andrea said...

just wonderful Joy, happy christmas :-)

Ang C said...

Love the colours you have used - great card

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous card Joy, I love your lace looking paper, is it a Martha Stewert punch?
x

Unknown said...

The colours are gorgeous Joy and this is a fabulous card! I need about 80 ... Would you mind??? *LOL*

Joy said...

Yes it is Claire xx

You knoww I would if I could Linda xx

Zoechaos said...

Soooo pretty love these subdued colours and all the details love it.

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Joy i only need about 40 thanks......lol xxx

Carol said...

Gorgeous love the papers

TFS

Shairon said...

Gorgeous card and lucky you having such a Christmassy name! xx

StonehouseCollection said...

What an absolutely beautiful card!

Ann said...

Gorgeous card Joy - haven't started my Christmas cards yet!! Love the snowman - so cute :-). Please visit my blog as I've left something there for you :-) xxx

CraftyC said...

Hello Joy, love your card, a really sweet image and the papers are fab!!
Clairex

Rach said...

a wonderful card sweetie, beautifully made. hugs rachxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Really lovely card Joy :)
Anne x

Minxy said...

Aw what a cute image, and a lovely card too x

lesleyanne said...

beautiful card
love the colours x

Aija said...

Here it starts! You have chosen very lovely image for your first Christmas cards.
And those colours, sooo pretty!
Hugs,
Aija

sam21ski said...

WOW Joy, lovely cards xxxx