Tuesday 11 August 2009

Lovely Award




Hi
My friend Zoe passed on this wonderful award to me. Thanks Zoe I am so chuffed to recieve it - it has not been a good couple of weeks for me and my family and it's nice to know I have such good friends like yourself in blogland xx

I now have to list 5 snippits of info about myself:

I have four step grandchildren and four grandchildren making eight fab grandkids

I am a yoyo dieter and I'm on a diet again!!

I have taken up Nordic pole walking and love it when I find time to do it!

I have a diploma in anatomy, physiology and aromatherapy.

I onced crashed a car ( when learning to drive) into a car showroom window causing thousands of pound worth of dammage! ( put me off learning to drive for years ) I eventually I passed my test aged 40!

Now I'd like to pass this award on to all my special blogging friends who have helped me so much with their inspiration and wonderful tutorials - please feel free to pick it up and pass it on to your blogging pals xxx

No comments: