Saturday, 2 May 2009

Just Magnolia 3


Hello,
This weeks challenge over at Just Magnolia is a fab sketch by the fabulous Bev go check out her blog. I loved working on this and used my new toy - my Janome mini sewing machine. Papers are by Basic grey wisteria, I stamped Tilda with Memento black ink - yeah, at last I got this inkpad!! Coloured her with Copic markers,added stickles to her wings, flowers are Stitchels mini dots from the Artistic Stamper. I used glossy accents on these ( stuck my finger in one and had to do it again - I do that everytime!! Pearls from SU, brads from stash and buttons BG. Tools: Martha Stewart lace doiley punch, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, revolution swirly die. Thankyou for stopping by xx

18 comments:

* Shaz * said...

Oh wow!!!! joy this is simply a gorgeous card xx

Michele said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the fab colouring. Hugs Michele x

* Shaz * said...

Me again have left something for you on my blog xx
HERE

Shairon said...

Fabulous card Joy and well done for mastering the zig zag on your new machine!

Ang C said...

This is a stunning card - love it

Kim Piggott said...

Wow this is so gorgeous Joy!
Love your sweet image and your paper and detail are fabulous!
Love that stitching so effective!
So great that you could join us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

Alexandra said...

hi,
it´s a very lovely card!

hugs
alexandra

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous card Joy, love your stitching!
xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful Tilda and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Andrea said...

just a stunning card Joy, its beautiful x

Bev said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Love the adorable image and the fabulous choice of colours. Thanks so much for joining us this week. Bev x

cats whiskers said...

This is beautiful what fabulous colouring of the lovely image and perfect papers
Hugs Jacqui x

Rach said...

this is a gorgeous card. thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

Tab said...

Oh what a stunning card, love the image and those papers are fabulous, love it!
Hugs Tab xxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh What a beautiful card just love the colour scheme and the papers match perfectly, your colouring is awesome, thanks for joining us again with such a lovely card
Hugs Jacqui x

Linda Elbourne said...

Joy - this is stunning ... I have a Janome mini sewing machine too ... you may have inspired me to actually get it out of the box ... as for John ...I'll keep my eye out for a similar model ... you can't have mine ... I'd starve LOL :0))

ju said...

Fab!

orangedaisy said...

love your choice of colour
beauty card
ev x