Friday, 3 April 2009

HOUSES



This weeks Sunday Stampers Challenge is houses which was very convenient as I had a stamp I wanted to use on a card for a friend who just moved house! I coloured the background with distress inks and and stamped the house ( Odd Bird Plannet ) which I cut out and stuck on to the background paper,( SU and Basic Grey) I did the same with the little bird and gate (Magnolia ) Letters were die cut on my 'Bug and punched flower and leaves were added to embelish. Thanks for taking the time to look and comment xx

11 comments:

Hels said...

Gorgeous card Joy, thanks for joining in witht eh challenge hun and thanks for the congrats too xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh your card is so fabulous!
Have a great weekend!
hugs
kim x

* Shaz * said...

Lovely card Joy xx

crafty creations said...

And I received this beautiful card - thanks so much Joy Love it

x Hilda

papercraftsbyrach said...

so sweet.hugs rach. xx

Claireabelle said...

This card is soooo lovely Joy, I love the little bird at the top!!

Sorry I've not visited for a while. Off to have a right good nosey round LOL
xx

Andrea said...

a great new home card Joy xx

Sue said...

This is such a fab card xx

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Joy, so sweet!!
Clairex

Becky said...

Such a gorgeous card Joy, love the scene you've created!
Love Becky xx

papercraftsbyrach said...

Hi Joy, I am so glad that you found the tutorial helpful..thank you for your sweet comment... hugs Rachxx