Friday 6 March 2009

Gorjuss cat!


This weeks Sunday Stampers challenge is cats. Very timely as I received my Gorjuss girls stamp set on Tuesday and this cute little cat was with them. I coloured them with copics - I have a lot to learn on using these but thanks to Rach I managed to seek out some manga card and it is far better than what I was using. The background papers are My minds eye - street market I love them and need to get some more. Card is from SU. The little flower and leaves are punches and the flower centre is a little pearl from SU. I also used my fiskars threading water punch and added little stick on pearls. Thankyou for visiting me xx

17 comments:

Judy said...

You are very talented! I enjoyed the serendipitous read!

shaz earl said...

It really is Gorjuss Joy xx

Minxy said...

Aw its adorable, i love these stamps and i think your colouring is just fine x

Ellen said...

beautiful card and what a cute cat

Andrea said...

Joy what adorable stamps and a puuurfect card x

Moxie said...

Great cat...what a fab stamp. K

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw, this is so cute Joy, I love the new stamps you have used, not seen these before ... the kitty is just soooo adorable :O)) Thanks for joining in hunny xx

Shazza said...

it is truly Gorjuss Joy!
those papers are fab too
x

CraftyC said...

Snap - LOL. Theres something about us 2 isn't there joy. We've not compared stash in a long while but assuming where still on the same wavelength. Great card btw!
Clairex

SueHart said...

Really lovely stamp. Joy and love how you've created the card with it. x

Becky said...

What a beautiful card Joy! I love the colours and the LO, so amazing!!
Love Becky xx

Rach said...

a beautiful card, great colour combo. hugs rachxx

Lesley said...

Lovely card Joy xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

'Gorjuss'card Joy! x

ella bella said...

love this card the colours and image look fabulous
Tracy x

" Sarah" said...

It's Gorgeous,love the colours:)

Craft is a Blessing said...

I remember this from our day together. It's really turned out so well. You are such an inspiration!