Friday 1 August 2008

Down On The farm



This weeks Penny Black Saturday challenge set by Traciejane is entitled down On The Farm and this set of stamps arrived from the Craft Barn last week so I thought I'd join in. I stamped the images using Stazon and coloured with WS crayons then I mounted the sheep on card cut and embossed with Nestabillities ( which I love ) then I cut out the face and added glossy accents 3 times - No! four times!!! I just could keep my fingers of it and smudged it 3 times!! I cut a the patterend paper with my Fiskars shape cutter - though most of it is hidden and added some ribbon. Thanks for stopping by xx

9 comments:

Andrea said...

thats beautiful Joy x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Joy! Just love those sheep! xx

Angie C said...

Awwr, this is such a cute card

crafty creations said...

Really cute card Joy

Sue Shaw said...

Very nice card Mrs sticky fingers! 4th time lucky and worth it!
Sue. x

Marcie Sharp said...

so cute! great job using the glossy accent...I always forget to use my tube of it!

tracie said...

Hi Joy, oh this is adorable I love the cute stamp :)x

Unknown said...

Love that sheep. Great blog. Deb x

Becky said...

This is so adorable Joy!! I have these stamps too, I will take inspiration from your card next time I use them!
Love Becky xx