Friday 25 July 2008

Award time



Thanks to my lovely SBS sister Sue who gave me this award - I'm chuffed to bits xx





The Rules of this award are:


1. Only 5 people allowed.


2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog


3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.


4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

So I like to send this award to...

Sally

Hels

Andrea

Mee

Isa


Please take a look at the wonderful work of these ladies
Thankyou xx

2 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw thanks Joy, your award for me means a lot, especially at the moment!!! Hugs hun xxxx

Andrea said...

thankyou so much for this award Joy xx