My friend Hels Has tagged me - thanks Hels - I think
Here are the Rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
Here is some uselsess information about me
* I've been on a diet half my life
* I have a fear of heights and cant even look at high structures without feeling
nauseous, Yet I took my stepsons on the big wheel when they were small - I was
ill for the rest of the day
* Was once chased by a bull and was saved from injury by a darling Springer
Spaniel who stood between us and barked loudly
* I got 3rd place in a South West Quilters exhibition as voted buy the public and
was given a rossette
* In our teens, my friend and I saw a Flasher in a shop doorway in Plymouth and
reported it to the police, but we were both to embarrassed to say what we saw in
our statements and so the police gave up on us and so he got away!
* I had my belly button removed during a hernia operation!
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry I have decided to tag some of my blogging sisters: Kylie Ev Tracy Louise Nic Ginger Sorry girls xx